Version May 2023
WE.VESTR Coöperatie U.A., a private company with limited liability organised and existing under the laws of the Netherlands, having its corporate seat in Amsterdam and its official address at Kattenburgerstraat 5, 1018 JA The Netherlands, registered with the Trade Register of the Chambers of Commerce under number 77192516 (“WE.VESTR”, the “Data Processor” or the “Processor”), and the customer (the “Customer”, the “Data Controller” or the “Controller”), hereby agree as follows:
We are responsible for processing your personal data in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘Data Protection Regulation’).
How to Contact our Data Protection Officer?
What Personal Data Do We Collect and Process?
The type of personal information we collect may depend on how you interact with us and our platform and which services you choose to use. Generally, we collect, store and use the following categories of personal information:
- Log Data: We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ('IP') address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Personal data: We collect personal data required to create the user account for the We.Vestr Dashboard. Personal data is defined as any information which are related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
How is your Data Collected?
When you choose to use our services, you agree to provide us with most of the personal data when:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services via our Site.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
What is the Purpose of Processing your Personal Data?
We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Data Protection Regulation. We will only use and process your personal data we obtain in the context of commercial relationship. We intend to use and process your personal data under the following conditions:
- For the performance of contractual obligations.
- Where we are required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
What Are the Security Measures?
We are committed to maintain organizational and technical security measures to protect the personal data we hold about you. We have implemented a set of controls and relevant policies and procedures to prevent the personal data we hold about your from being accidentally or deliberately compromised.
How Long do we Store Your Personal Data?
Your personal data is stored in accordance with the provisions of the contractual agreements and/or applicable statutory obligations. We maintain adequate retention policies and procedures, so that your personal data are deleted after a reasonable and prescribed time. The data will not be stored longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data have been collected.
Sharing of Personal Data with Third Parties
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties unless it is mandatory by law or a court order, in order to protect the rights of the parties involved in the performance of the agreement or if you give your consent to do so.
In some limited circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if We involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
What are your Data Protection Rights?
You have the right (under the certain circumstances and subject to the exceptions), pursuant to Data Protection Act to:
- The right to access: You have the right to access and request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request us to ratify any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you. We reserve the right to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request us to erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability: The Right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
You can exercise any of the above specified data protection rights, by contacting us at: [email protected]
It is important that your personal data is kept accurate and up to date. If any of the personal data We hold about you changes, please keep Us informed as long as we process your data.
How to Contact us?
How to File a Complaint?
However, if you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you have the right to contact the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens or the Supervisory Authority of your respective country.
Address: Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, Postbus 93374, 2509 AJ DEN HAAG